Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Short List For Possible Pet

A short list of dogs/puppies I am currently considering. We (my son and I) may choose one on Friday. Quick note - I'm not interested in "buying" a dog, but I'm willing to pay an adoption fee. There are so many pets that need a home that I will only consider Pet Rescues, Humane Societies, etc. The information with each picture is directly from the organization itself.

Go ahead make your views known. In the end we'll go with our hearts anyway.

Jim

North Bay Humane Society
Dogs
Name Sophie
Identification # 4461
Breed Lab Mix
Sex Female
Age 12 Weeks
Arrival February 26, 2009

Dogs
Name Missy
Identification # 4425
Breed Shep Mix
Sex Female/Spayed
Age 1 Year
Arrival January 19, 2009


All Hearts Pet Rescue (in Powassan)

This puppy is energetic and lovable. She is aproximatly 10 weeks of age.

they are poodle and Collie/Bernese Mountain dog mix. Will be VERY LARGE

see above for information on this puppy....

2 comments:

Kevin Gelinas said...

I would do the Collie/Bernese Mountain. But thats me, I already have a pug that eats everything.

Unknown said...

I like Sophie then Missy, not fond of long haired dogs...much harder to keep clean and tick/flea free

Dave L